The Samoyed dog has a lovely appearance and is known as the “smiling angel” and is popular with many families. However, some Samoyed dogs smell especially heavy, especially soon summer is coming, in full of strange smell inside the life is not a very pleasant thing.
In fact, there are many reasons why a Samoyed smells so bad, so find the right reason to solve the problem.
1. Bad breath. In this case, try to brush your dog’s teeth, give it some grinding bones or snacks that can strengthen the teeth to eliminate bad breath.
2. Ear inflammation. Especially in the summer, the dog’s ears into the water will lead to ear inflammation. This time we need to clean up the dog’s ears, and after each bath to pay attention not to let the dog’s ears into the water, dry in time.
3. Skin disease. Bathing to dry water, especially in summer as little as possible to let the Samoyed dog play in the grass for too long, there are fleas.
4. Anal gland inflammation. Samoyed anal gland smell is very heavy, generally should be squeezed once a month, otherwise once inflamed, the smell will be particularly unpleasant.
5. Clean kennels, kennels should be cleaned frequently and placed in a place that is kept dry and ventilated and has sunlight to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
6. Can also install some ventilation devices in the home, or point some incense to eliminate the smell. 7.
7. You can also use some natural plant-derived deodorant for Samoyed, which can decompose odor molecules into carbon dioxide and water, so as to quickly and safely remove odor.